Calendar Module Displays locally, but not on Azure Website

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I have downloaded and installed the module on my local machine. When I run the website locally, the calendar displays (no data is in it, but I'll address that separately). However, when I publish the website to Azure, while the calendar page displays, the calendar itself doesn't.
Sep 27, 2013 at 6:49 PM
For whatever reason, it is working now. And it is displaying events from my Google Calendar. So, all is well.

Don't know why the calendar itself wasn't displaying before. I just kept hacking around until it finally worked.

I had to change the permissions on the secondary calendar I was using as the XML source. That was a bit of a chore. Google doesn't make it easy to figure this stuff out.

Just out of curiosity--is there a way to customize the actual event detail page that displays when you click on the the event in the calendar? It goes to a Google-formatted page, and ideally I'd like to redirect it to a custom page in my Orchard instance. If I can't do that, then is there a way to customize the LaF of the Google page that comes up?
Mar 8, 2015 at 1:31 AM
Hello Gregory- This is an old message, but I thought I'd respond just in case you're still following or someone else comes across this discussion. You can override the event click behavior by creating an alternate for GoogleCalendar and then modifying the script. See http://fullcalendar.io/docs/mouse/eventClick/ for a basic example of overriding the click to open in a new browser window rather than the existing one.